anniePea offers a bespoke service for community groups, small businesses and similar organisations or individuals. If you want to improve your presence on the internet, present a more user-friendly website or simply make a powerful statement about your group, please take a look at my work.
Brochure Design – whether you want a simple flyer, a four sided leaflet or an 48 page brochure anniePea designs will make an impact.
- Perhaps you need a website but don’t know where to begin
- Maybe you think you can’t afford professional web design
- You already have a website but you know that it could be better
- You need a domain name, or help with domain registration
- You need help with hosting your website
- It could be that you need someone with the know-how to maintain your website
I create websites that meet not only clients’ needs, but the needs of their target market as well.
- Business Card Design
- Business Stationery
- Logo Design
- Branding Design
- Brochure Design – Leaflets, Flyers, Postcards, Posters, Books, Magazines & Catalogues, Advertising Design Services, Pull Up Roller Banners…
The design process involves close cooperation with the client and there are many opportunities for client input from the start to the end of the project.
All of my websites are mobile / tablet friendly, with a “responsive” design. The website is created to detect how it is being viewed and therefore the layout ‘responds’, by changing to make it easier to read and easier to navigate.
A Content Management System (CMS) is a website application that enables website owners to create, add, edit and manage web site text and images on their web site, at any time. Content is created and edited online, at any time, via a password-protected administration control panel which only the client has access to. The resulting content is then displayed in real time on the website.
I can provide clients with the best solution to manage their website, either by giving them total control after the design process is finished, or by managing the content for them.
A support programme includes daily backups of the entire website.
The costs of designing a website can vary depending on your requirements. The price depends on your specification and your needs. I quote on a ‘per-project’ basis.
- An all-inclusive pricing policy (I don’t charge by the hour)
- You’ll get clear quotes for work
- Approval is required before any additional expenditure
This means there are no out-of-control budgets nor unwelcome surprises when it comes to paying!
Whatever your needs, get in touch and we can discuss the ways in which anniePea can support you.