I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using my services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By visiting www.anniepea.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Anne Parsons, 2 North Drive, Wirral CH60 0BD
Information I may collect
You may give me information about you such as name, email address and phone number, by filling in the form on my site or by corresponding with me by phone, email or otherwise.
With regard to each of your visits to my site, I may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from my site (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
The internet industry body, the Internet Advertising Bureau, has set up a website to provide information and advice on cookies: . Another source which gives information about how to delete and control cookies is http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
I will use your information:
- to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me and to provide you with the information and services that you request from me
- to notify you about changes to my service
- to administer my site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve my site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of my site
- as part of my efforts to keep my site safe and secure
- record keeping
- to operate my business efficiently
Disclosure of your information
All my dealings with you and any information that I have about you is confidential except when I may have a legal obligation to share.
Where I store your personal data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information
You can request access to the personal information that I hold about you.
You may request amendments to the personal information I hold about you that is inaccurate or out-of-date. If you request that I delete your personal information, I will take all reasonable steps to do so unless I need to keep it for legal, auditing or internal business purposes.
Complaints, questions, comments and access requests can be made by sending an email to email@example.com